Totally disperses water and controls waxing and gelling.
There is always water in fuel oil, but some people downplay the existence of water and the problems it can create. Oil pumped from a cold delivery truck’s tank into a warm basement tank causes condensation. Also, water can enter a tank when it is being filled during a rain or snowstorm. When water interfaces with fuel oil, algae are produced in the form of sludge. Water pulls the gum from the fuel oil which builds upon the burner parts as varnish. Filters are meant to get rid of dirt. That leaves the water for you to contend with.
HOT 4 in 1 is the best at:
- Dispersing water.
- Getting rid of sludge.
- Improving atomization and reducing soot.
- Preventing waxing and gelling.
Fuels have changed but the features of Fuel Power have not. Fuel Power is compatible with all grades of fuel and can be used year-round providing several benefits.
Used regularly, Fuel Power can offer the following benefits:
- Totally disperses water.
- Removes gum and varnish.
- Creates hydrogen polar bonding.
- Acts as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Cleans entire fuel injector system.
- Acts as a fuel stabilizer.
- Increases combustion for greater efficiency.
- Controls waxing and gelling.
- Lubricates the entire fuel system.
- Contains No Alcohol!
- Prevents the formation of acids.
- Prevents icing in fuel.
- Greater efficiency means more power and increased fuel economy.
Eliminating sludge and water.
SBG Fuel Oil Sludge Remover is formulated to eliminate sludge and water. SBG’s specially formulated chemical base dissolves the sludge into a combustible substance in such a way as not to clog nozzles while assuring clean filters and strainers.
SBG also helps to improve atomization and will provide more efficient combustion.
Effective in #1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 fuels.